- 1 dozen bone-in wings or chicken tender wings
In mixing bowl
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt or mixed salt seasoning
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic in olive oil
- 1 pinch dried herbs & spices (Oregano, Basil, Thyme, Rosemary)
- 1/2 Balsamic Vinegar
Stir w/ wisp while adding chicken wings
Allow to marinate in fridge 1 hr approx.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees & bake 5 min & turn or grill 5 min remove when golden brown
Pour 3 oz Big Daddy Backyard BBQ Sauce over wings & serve...EAT-UP!